To enhance the quality of life in North Rustico by sound leadership and fiscal responsibility. The delivery of high quality of services and advocacy for communication, participation and involvement. Preserve our history and protect our environment
The Town of North Rustico will be a municipality grounded in principles of ethics and transparency, with a firm commitment to improving the quality of life for future generations by making responsible decisions today, with the commitment of controlling our own destiny.
- Mayor – Heather McKenna (email@example.com)
- Deputy Mayor – Andrea Greenan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Councillor – Michelle Pineau (email@example.com)
- Councillor – Patricia Doucette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Councillor – Margaret Goulding (email@example.com)
- Councillor – Donna Coll (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chief Administrative Officer – Barry Schieck (email@example.com)
The Town Council meets the first Monday of each month. If you wish to speak to the council at a council meeting, you can do so by putting your name on the agenda by the Wednesday before the meeting by filling out an RFD form. The agenda usually goes out the Thursday or Friday before the meeting. There are no meetings in the month of December. The complete procedure for the council meetings is under “Bylaws, policies and zoning” under Governing.
If you have a request for the council’s consideration, there is a form called a “Request for Decision” that must be filled out. Forms are available at the Town Office. They must also be submitted the Wednesday before the council meeting.
For more information on the council system, check out our “Procedural Bylaw 2022-04B” under Governing and Bylaws.