- Mayor – Anne Kirk
- Deputy Mayor – Heather McKenna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Councillor – Patricia Doucette (email@example.com)
- Councillor – Kevin Keizer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Councillor – Janine Doucette (email@example.com)
- Councillor – Vacant Seat effective January 23rd, 2017
- Councillor – Vacant Seat effective January 30th, 2017
The Town Council has meetings two times each month. The first meeting is typically the second Monday of the month. The second meeting is typically the last Monday of the month. If you wish to speak to the council at a council meeting, you can do so by putting your name on the agenda by the Wednesday before the meeting. The agenda usually goes out the Thursday or Friday before the meeting. There are no meetings in the month of December. The complete procedure for the council meetings is under “Bylaws, policies and zoning” under Governing.
The tentative meeting schedule for 2017 is:
January 9th & January 23rd
February 13th & 27th
March 13th & 27th
April 10th & 24th
May 8th & 29th
June 12th & 26th
July 10th & 31st
August 14th & 28th
September 11th & 25th
October 9th & 30th
November 14th & 27th
If you have a request for the council’s consideration, there is a form called a “Request for Decision” that must be filled out. Forms are available at the Town Office. They must also be submitted the Wednesday before the first council meeting of the month.
For more information on the council system, check out our “Procedural Bylaw 2014” under Governing and Bylaws.