- Mayor – Anne Kirk
- Deputy Mayor – Heather McKenna (email@example.com)
- Councillor – Patricia Doucette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Councillor – Kevin Keizer (email@example.com)
- Councillor – Janine Doucette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Councillor – Paula Gallant (email@example.com)
- Councillor – Wallie Dingwell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Town Council has meetings two times each month. The first meeting is typically the second Monday of the month. The second meeting is typically the last Monday of the month. If you wish to speak to the council at a council meeting, you can do so by putting your name on the agenda by the Wednesday before the meeting. The agenda usually goes out the Thursday or Friday before the meeting. There are no meetings in the month of December. The complete procedure for the council meetings is under “Bylaws, policies and zoning” under Governing.
The tentative meeting schedule for 2018 is:
January 8th (COC)/January 29th
February 12th (COC)/February 26th
March 12th (COC)/March 26th
April 9th (COC)/April 30th
May 14th (COC)/May 28th
June 11th (COC)/June 25th
July 9th (COC)/July 30th
August 13th (COC)/August 27th
September 10th (COC)/September 24th
October 8th (COC)/October 29th
November 13th (COC)/November 26th
If you have a request for the council’s consideration, there is a form called a “Request for Decision” that must be filled out. Forms are available at the Town Office. They must also be submitted the Wednesday before the first council meeting of the month.
For more information on the council system, check out our “Procedural Bylaw 2014” under Governing and Bylaws.